• Serial Connectivity
• USB connectivity
• Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
• Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
• Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Provides reduced risk of load disruption by allowing quick and easy battery replacement.
• Quickly understand UPS status with indicators.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Enables quick recovery from UPS overload events.
• Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Extra Specifications for APC BK350 BACK-UPS CS 350 350VA 120V 6-OUT RJ11
|Device Type||UPS - external|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||3.6 in x 11.2 in x 6.5 in|
|Dataline Surge Protection||Phone line - RJ-11|
|Input Connector(s)||1 x power NEMA 5-15|
|Input Voltage Range||AC 98 - 140 V|
|Load Rating||Individual PC|
|Input Voltage||AC 120 V|
|Output Waveform||Stepped approximation to a sinewave|
|Power Output Connectors Details||3 x power NEMA 5-15 ( surge ), 3 x power NEMA 5-15 ( UPS and surge )|
|Frequency Required||50/60 Hz|
|Power Capacity||210 Watt / 350 VA|
|Surge Energy Rating||480 Joules|
|Equipment Protection Value||100000 US Dollars|
|Cables Included||1 x USB cable - external, 1 x power cable - 6 ft|
|Compliant Standards||FCC Class B certified|
|Max Operating Temperature||104 F|
|Min Operating Temperature||32 F|
|Min Storage Temperature||5 F|
|Sound Emission||45 dBA|
|Recharge Time||8 hours|
|Run Time (Up To)||4.7 min at full load|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Interfaces & Connections||1 x management (RS-232) - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type B|
|Software / System Requirements|
|Software Included||APC PowerChute Personal Edition|